The 'test it out' class
For use either as a trial class to try out the sport and us before joining, or book one of these when signing up to online membership class to help support your athletes start with us.
Why would you book one of these?
- Perhaps you are considering classes with us but wonder will your child enjoy it?
- Do you need some help determining which activity is best suited for your child? (we know we run a lot of different things!)
- You'd like to do a 'reccy' or 'trial run' of how it all works here - how the tech works, what it looks like, to meet the coaches etc before joining a class.
- Your child would LOVE to join a class but is a little anxious about it all - a session like this is a great personalised introduction for them to meet us all and learn the basics
- You are interested in squad level gymnastics but you need to show us your skills first before we can offer you an invite-only class.
- …...or just simply you don't want to commit to weekly classes and monthly membership and want to give it a go (adults included!)
In these sessions we'll introduce you to all things Affinity. Depending on your aims, we'll cover a range of activities plus show you the ropes of how we do things here. It's a great way to test it all out. We get it - signing up to a monthly membership is quite a commitment right? This is your less commitment way of seeing what we do. Athletes will leave feeling welcome and confident in the environment, having learnt some new skills and met new coaches. Parents will leave with clarity, on how we work here plus on what to do next - which classes are best suited and if Affinity is right for you.